Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Spring Reading Thing 2007

Always late to the party, I just discovered the Spring Reading Thing 2007:



What a cool idea! I used to read 100+ books each year, but the past two years I've been lucky to hit 10. Life has been too hectic. I've missed reading so I was glad to find this and use it to jump start my reading again.

The Spring Reading Thing ends June 21st, but I'm hoping a Summer Reading Thing will start on the 22nd. But in the meantime, I'm jumping in.

Here's my list of books that I have read/will read for Spring:


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling




Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling




Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling




My Not So Fairy-Tale Life by Julie Wright




New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

1 comment:

Becky said...

New Moon is one of my favorite books. I loved Twilight!