Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad I'm Anemic


10. I'm getting lots and lots of sympathy and support.

9. Guilt-free web surfing at work.

8. No one expects me to clean the house

7. Or do laundry.

6. Or cook.

5. My family encourages me to take lots of naps.

4. And to lay in bed all day and READ.

3. I can eat all the nouggies I want and nobody gives me "the look."

2. Anemia isn't depression. Easier to fix and stay fixed.

1. At least I'M NOT PREGNANT!


And no, I still haven't had my IV iron because my insurance is dragging their feet. But I've started to take Liquid Chorophyll (this is by far the best brand and here it is at discount prices!) and Vitron C pills. By the time the pre-auth comes through, maybe I won't need it.


Now playing on my iPod: Bring on the Rain by Jodie Messina (reminds me that I'm stronger than what happens to me.)

4 comments:

cat said...

I hope things get better for you soon. My mom gets really anemic but she won't let us spoil her, she charges right on through (and then gets worse), so take it easy!!

Annette Lyon said...

Way to look on the bright side. :D

Gotta love insurance.

Suan said...

yipee!! is "now playing on my ipod" back??? i sure hope so i've missed it and i love that song.
enjoy the relaxation while you can... soon you will be feeling much better :)

Sandra said...

I have some more coupons for you. More nouggies!!