Monday, November 14, 2011

WHAT?! She Got Pregnant on Her Honeymoon??

This party game is now closed.


Oh, how embarrassing!

(At least I waited a month...)


So. First time pregnant mom, Bella Cullen, is having serious issues—and she needs our help! I got a frantic email from her last night. Can you help with answers?

Bella writes:

  1. I am having crazy morning sickness—all day sickness really. I can hardly hold anything down, and I'm getting so weak and tired. What can I do to help with the morning sickness?

  2. I'm a little embarrassed about admitting to this, but I am having some SERIOUS cravings. All I want is blood! Blood. Blood. Blood. I am so sick of blood! And I feel so...alone. I know other women crave weird things when they're pregnant. What is the weirdest thing you craved during your pregnancy?

Answer Bella's questions in the comments section of this post.
You can advise or commiserate, or both.

Make a separate comment for each answer. No limit on the number of comments for this one. Each answer = 1 entry for the prize.

If
you've never been pregnant, feel free to make something up. (This is fiction, after all.)


Winner will be chosen completely at random and can pick a prize from Edward's Let's Make a Deal post.

DEADLINE: Midnight, November 15th (that gives you almost 48 hours). Winner will be posted & notified on November 16th.

OPEN TO U.S. ENTRIES ONLY.

All participants will also be awarded one entry per story for the Grand Prize, to be awarded Monday, November 22nd. (Grand Prize open to U.S. entries only. Sorry.)

Pssst: Want to earn extra entries for the Grand Prize? Help spread the word! DETAILS HERE.

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh Bella...first of all, I feel your pain. So sorry you've been sick! I was the same way and unfortunately, nothing helped. I was given dozens of remedy ideas, however, including:
- Vitamin B6
- Motion sickness bracelets
- Drink room temperature sprite and soda crackers first thing in the morning.
- Eat a little something every 2 hours.

I hope some of those ideas help!

Evelyn said...

PS. As for cravings, I didn't have too many unusual ones. I despised peanut butter, which was a bummer, because usually I LOVE it. I craved milk all the time, once I was in my 3rd trimester. Other than that, I had a kind of boring palate. Certainly no blood cravings!

ferretvamp14 said...

Since you live with a doctor I would suggest having him hook you up to an IV, and giving you fluids like normal saline through them. It kelps with nausea and vomiting. Maybe that will help!