Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Book Trek Reading Challenge

I'm doing the Summer Book Trek Reading Challenge! sponsored over at NewLDSFiction.com

Basic rules: Read novels by LDS authors. It's that simple.

You can also earn points by liking and starring and commenting.

More points = more chances to win prizes, which are, of course, BOOKS!!!



Here is the list of books I plan to read in July:

  • Ashes Ashes by Julie Coulter Bellon
  • Just Like Elizabeth Taylor by LuAnn Staheli
  • Motive for Murder by Marlene Sullivan
  • Jump Boys by Alex Banks
  • Janitors #1
  • The Orchard by Krista Lynne Jensen
  • Glimmer of Hope by Sarah M. Eden
  • Step of Faith by Richard Paul Evans
  • The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielsen
  • Unpleasant Grove by Sheralyn Pratt
  •  by A.L. Sowards
  • Grecian Princess by N. C. Allen
  • Descendant by Nichole Giles
  • Air Keep by J. Scott Savage
  •  
  • and maybe some others...
Who wants to join me?

3 comments:

J. A. Bennett said...

I've heard of a few of those! I have another one of Julie's books on my shelf waiting for me. So much reading want, so little time!

Cindy W. said...

That's a great reading list! I've read The Orchard and A Glimmer of Hope, and they're absolutely awesome, but you wouldn't expect anything else from those authors.

Katie Watkins said...

I love your list too!! The Orchard was great!! I hope you enjoy that one.